Helen Midgley, D St J, JP, AREMT1, still active Ambulance Officer, Aero-Medical Nurse, and Emergency Medical Technician. Helen is known throughout Australia and overseas as the Founding Organiser and President of The Spider Bite Recovery Group Inc.
A victim herself, she has written numerous articles on the prolonged suffering following the bite from a white-tailed spider.
Helen has also appeared in 10 TV documentaries from around the world and been featured in a variety of radio and television interviews. These television documentaries and interviews are still screened as replays and have been seen on Discovery Channel, National Geographic, in Medical Channel stories, Oxford Scientific, Grenada and VOX TV in Germany.
Helen gives educational talks wherever and whenever she can. In so doing she was named 'The Spider Lady' by the children of Yankalilla Primary School and this has since become her trade mark and also the title of her self-published Book
- Travel On the websit by jma325 on 25 Oct 2016 in Say Hello
- I know euch etwas Sc by jma325 on 25 Oct 2016 in Spider Bite Support
- events up and down P by fanzhou on 25 Oct 2016 in Spider Bite Support
- space near BART for by fanzhou on 25 Oct 2016 in Spider Bite Support
- 10.31 Tips for getti by oldschoolgold on 24 Oct 2016 in Spider Bite Support
- Pablo Piatti was loa by fifa15coins4u on 24 Oct 2016 in Spider Bite Support
- Packers and Movers B by PACKERS on 23 Oct 2016 in Spider Bite Support
- presents LeBron Jame by pottersq on 21 Oct 2016 in Spider Bite Support
- There are a number o by pottersq on 21 Oct 2016 in Spider Bite Support
- depiction of your je by pottersq on 21 Oct 2016 in Spider Bite Support