Helen Midgley, D St J, JP, AREMT1, still active Ambulance Officer, Aero-Medical Nurse, and Emergency Medical Technician. Helen is known throughout Australia and overseas as the Founding Organiser and President of The Spider Bite Recovery Group Inc.
A victim herself, she has written numerous articles on the prolonged suffering following the bite from a white-tailed spider.
Helen has also appeared in 10 TV documentaries from around the world and been featured in a variety of radio and television interviews. These television documentaries and interviews are still screened as replays and have been seen on Discovery Channel, National Geographic, in Medical Channel stories, Oxford Scientific, Grenada and VOX TV in Germany.
Helen gives educational talks wherever and whenever she can. In so doing she was named 'The Spider Lady' by the children of Yankalilla Primary School and this has since become her trade mark and also the title of her self-published Book
- How to buy fifa coin by Evangeline on 31 May 2016 in Spider Bite Support
- meditation by meditation on 30 May 2016 in Spider Bite Support
- Flooring Sydney by camillabently on 27 May 2016 in Spider Bite Support
- Bell Missed as a res by fifa15coins4u on 24 May 2016 in Spider Bite Support
- that the game has no by wenyue on 21 May 2016 in Spider Bite Support
- Journey that have ph by jma325 on 20 May 2016 in Site Suggestions
- this line of work o by jma325 on 20 May 2016 in Spider Bite Support
- FIFA 16 appear in de by francismake on 19 May 2016 in Spider Bite Support
- Looking For Informa by LUCY on 16 May 2016 in Spider Bite Support
- FIFA 16 cowl star of by fifa15coins4u on 14 May 2016 in Spider Bite Support